LeadLoft is looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join LeadLoft’s Revenue Team and contribute to our expanding sales organization.
From facilitating initial conversations, to developing team wide best practices, you will be an integral member for our sales organization. In this role, you’ll be responsible for creating excitement about LeadLoft’s CRM and showcase our Sales & Lead Generation product(s) and service offerings.
You’ll get to work alongside an extremely passionate and supportive team, but most importantly you’ll jumpstart your career in an exciting field. If you’re interested in venturing outside the norm and are ready to join a company with a proven and disruptive business model, we’d love to hear from you.
What You’ll Do
- Develop new business leads and respond quickly to inbound inquiries.
- Utilize prospecting and research tools, coordinate with assigned reps to qualify opportunities; prepare for and book pitch meetings with target prospects.
- Strategize with team members to innovate & improve the overall sales development process.
- Conduct sales development best practices with email, phone, and social drips using enablement technology to connect with new prospects.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the sales team to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans.
- Work internally with other GTM departments such as Marketing, Product and Success teams to ensure proper quality and quantity of demonstrations.
What We Value
- BS/BA required
- Excellent written and oral communication, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Very strong work ethic with confidence to work autonomously.
- Highly motivated to succeed both individually and with a young and fast-growing company.
- Prior start-up sales experience is a huge plus; FinTech, SaaS, or CRM focused.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
To apply, please fill out and submit the form below. Be sure to include your resume.