You’re a positive and motivated person who loves engaging in conversation. You connect quickly with others, enjoy building relationships, appreciate variety in the work you do and the pure pleasure of helping people.
- Goal Oriented – You have a sense of urgency in completing your assigned tasks
- Multitasking – You like working with multiple people with differing needs
- Competitive – You like to WIN!
- Persuasive – You can quickly engage strangers to align their need with our products/services
Why you’ll love it here:
- Employee development, education, coaching and training
- Interface with founders & business leaders
- Work-life balance with a 40-hour work week…and fully remote
What you’ll be doing:
- Engaging leads through email, chat, and other methods
- Helping customers to utilize LeadLoft's software to the fullest
- Maintaining a consultative relationship with the customer throughout their relationship with LeadLoft
Are you qualified?
- You're smart & eager to learn!
- Organized and methodical
- Comfortable maintaining and building relationships with new and existing customers
- Previous customer support experience
- Experience with Intercom, Drift, Crisp, or other conversational software
- A love for fundraising and startups
- Achieved BA/BS degree or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Monday - Friday | 9am - 5pm PST
- Fully Remote
LeadLoft's an Equal Opportunity Employer
LeadLoft provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and job seekers without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws.